I'm glad you like them :). It was fun to develop them .
I can play Tetris for a long time, but i can't survive on the EaterGame for
more than 40'.

@Nacho
Thank you for your feedback.
About the Eater, perhaps in the future i make some additions, but is fully
functional now (when you complete a level there is implemented an increase
on monsters aggressiveness). Visual subjective enhancements could be added,
but i'm satisfied with its minimalist look.
I add the writing to the corresponding section of my todo list.