>> On 10 Feb 2015, at 09:13, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>>
>> Esteban,
>>
>> You might be on something important there.
>> I always found it strange what effect loading Glorp had on an image, blowing
>> it up.
>> I can't say I understand though, best make it into an issue.
>
> I did some further digging. Basically, the GlorpSession>>#dropTables:'s
> MCMethodDefinitions are totally broken. I loaded Glorp in a clean 4.0 image
> (and did a merge) and I have two such definition instances, each with a
> #timeStamp of MEGABYTES, one ~ 60 Mb, one ~ 130 Mb, the contents is 'am From
> VisualWorks' and then lots of garbage:
>
> No wonder the image grows by 200 Mb !
>
> I will try to do what you did and commit a version of that method with a
> normal time stamp.
> Sven

Wow, I missed looking into the MCMethodDefinition itself. I don't
understand how such a malformed timestamp can be there. But even 130MB
is several times the image size of VW.

I'll update my configurations.

Thank you Sven!

ps: As said in another thread, Torsten's version (descendant of mine)
didn't seem to have this issue.