kilon.alios wrote
> I would not recommend Pharo to beginner coders, but with Updated Pharo By
> Example near completion I may change my mind ;)

I've found most of the changes we've made to be low level enough that PBE is
still a great reference. And when Deep Into Pharo covered FileSystem,
Metacello, and Settings, I thought we were doing pretty well. Where
specifically have you found pain from our existing documentation? I know
it's a bit scattered... Spec? There are two papers on that which we should
maybe make more obviously accessible. Nautilus? Don't know about that one!

-----
Cheers,
Sean