> Okay here comes some notes I’ve compiled:

> SQL Alchemy for Pharo
> Implications: Big-data is a growing market that is easy to mine with a tool
> like Python’s SQL Alchemy. A Pharo version of such powerful tool would open
> this market opportunity for people wanting to offer Pharo-based solutions in
> this segment. Smalltalk’s syntax and tooling superiority could provide a
> significant push forward in this technology competitiveness because they
> might empower Pharo users to deliver solutions faster.
> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/

+1 GLORP is the closest we have to this.

Also, something like jOOQ.org would be valuable in the (big)data
front, where ORM falls short or is impractical due to the volume of
data processed.

> Remote Environments for Pharo
> Implications: being able to inspect, browse and debug reliably a server
> Pharo image from a client Pharo image would spark countless possibilities.
> Some of them: server maintenance; hot debug on GUI-less servers in
> production; live develop or debug remotely mobile devices that doesn’t have
> a server. Hot changes in Pharo powered drones and robots.

I would say "instrumentation", not only being able to plug remotely
(and securely) to a remote image, but also being able to poll it for
statistics, as you can do with JVM.

Syntax extensions (pluggable?):
I know we have many alternatives, which I used and are more than
acceptable , but I'd like to write JSON as close as possible to its
original syntax.