Hello

I am using Moose 5, which is essentially Pharo 3, downloaded late December
2014. I have a development project which mainly consists of a collection of
workspaces and inspectors (I really do intend to turn it into a properly
structured set of classes one day!). I have noticed that, whenever I save an
image with some inspectors open and then reopen the image, the title bars of
the inspectors have become red rectangles with a cross superimposed. Often I
can work out what the title should be and carry on, but in many cases all I
can do is close down the inspector and reopen it. Is this a known problem,
and is there any way to work round it?

Thanks for any help

Peter Kenny