Le 20 févr. 2015 19:10, "sergio_101" <sergio....@gmail.com> a écrit :

> okay, you've got me to switch.. anyway.. it's not that big deal to fire
up pharo 3 with the same codebase..

> i think i saw GTSpotter on a screencast somewhere.. i will go look for
it..

> when you mention the other nice things, where can i find them? where
should i look?

> my day time development team (ruby and objective-c) is working on a side
project during lunch presentations, and then on our own time. it will be a
commercial product, and we're doing it in seaside.. .hopefully this will
generate 6 new converts into the fold. it is kind of confusing for everyone
at first.. but during our meetings, things get cleared up and people are
getting a good handle on all of it...

> to the point that during regular work, i am starting to hear "i wish we
(ruby ecosystem) had (insert ST goodness) here.."

I'd like to ask you for a lit of these.

Also, what are the things that required to be cleared up?

TIA
Phil

> On Fri Feb 20 2015 at 12:07:03 PM kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I work with Pharo 4 and no longer use Pharo 3, its very stable I have
not experienced any kind of problem with it except one with autocompletion
when I was hacking Pharo themes for my Nirreas project.

>> Definetly recommend it to you to switch just for GTSpotter alone and
many other new nice things.

>> There million ways to help, you can a) bug fix c) document d) make your
own tools and share them with the rest of us e) introduce pharo to other
people so we can grow as a community and the list goes on and on.

>> I only spend a hour a day with Pharo but is my happiest hour :)
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:13 PM, sergio_101 <sergio....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey, all.
>>>
>>> I had an hour last night to start playing with pharo 4.
>>>
>>> in the hour that played with it, there are already features i miss when
going back to pharo 3 for getting work done.