Hi,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:38 AM, kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Really impressive stuff. Looks like GTSpotter does not understand "~" for
> home folder. It also does not preview images

Images should appear fine. What images are you missing?

> as gtinspector can and also fails to preview text files that dont have a
> .txt extension like for example .profile again GTInspector has no problem
> previewing.

This should work as well. Could you point me to the file?

> Is it possible to modify the contents of a text file from inside
> GTInspector and save that file ?

You could, but the problem is that at this point it is too expensive to
show the contents of large files, so we are only showing trimmed contents
and that is why you do not have the option of saving right now. This will
change in Pharo 5.

In the meantime, you can add a simple presentation that allows you to
change the file in your packages :)

Cheers,
Doru

--