Hi Serge,

Do you know if these data will stay open and public after the event? At the
Citilab we're working a lot with open data and we're constantly looking for
new sources. I don't think we'll be able to come to Paris though...
El dia 12/03/2015 12.20, "Serge Stinckwich" <serge.stinckw...@gmail.com> va
escriure: