I do not get why

ConfigurationOfWoden

cannot handle all the rest.

We will fix that with JB.
Users should load a project in one click!
I do not get what is complex in that idea.

Stef

Le 15/3/15 17:57, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

are you using a Pharo 4 or Moose 5.1 image ?
I just download Wooden in the last Moose 5.1 on my mac and works
perfectly when you run this:

Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'PharoExtras' project: 'NBOpenGL';
package: 'ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL'; load. ((Smalltalk at:
#ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL) project version: '3.0') load. Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'Pharo' project: 'OSWindow'; package:
'ConfigurationOfOSWindow'; load. (Smalltalk at:
#ConfigurationOfOSWindow) loadBleedingEdge. Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'ronsaldo' project: 'Woden'; package:
'ConfigurationOfWoden'; load. (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfWoden)
loadBleedingEdge.

Regards,