Le 16/03/2015 21:08, kilon alios a écrit :
I am also getting a new error with gitFiletree
MNU: GitFileTreePcakageEntry>>beginsWith:

I believe I did correct that one, I'll check.

Thierry

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 9:27 PM, kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com
<mailto:kilon.al...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Oh boy ...

    If I try to install Smacc from configuraton browser it crashes the
    latest pharo 4 image on macos.

    On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Thierry Goubier