Hi

Thank you for CC-ing me, Peter, since I don't watch Pharo developers mailing
list.

About petri nets... My main goal is to implement simulation for DynaCASE
(i.e. "make it move") and Petri nets are for me more like a tool for trying
simulation prototypes than goal itself. I'm currently stuck with them on
developing simulation itself and on Roassal (visualisation engine from Moose
which we use) problems with composite shapes.

Anyway, Serge, I will improve them in time and I would be glad to hear what
do you expect from it - what should it support, do etc.
Can't promise anything, but it might help us both.

Jan

Peter Uhnák wrote