Dear all,

I made available a new version (v0.2) of Cormas on Pharo.
CORMAS is a multi-agent simulation engine that is running on
VisualWorks Smalltalk:
http://cormas.cirad.fr/indexeng.htm

You can download this version by using the last Moose 5.1 image :
https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-5.1/

and doing in a Playground:

Gofer new
   url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/SergeStinckwich/CORMAS/main';
   configurationOf: 'Cormas';
   loadStable.

At the moment, nothing is working ;-)
Almost classes of the original VW version are now in Pharo except some
classes like Jun* that will I guess disappear for the new version if
we use ROASSAL instead. I will start to clean the code now in order to
be able to run as simple model like Fire Automata model

All the code is also available on github here: https://github.com/cormas/cormas

If some of you want to be added in the CORMAS github org, please tell me:
https://github.com/cormas
I will feel less alone ;-)

You can join the mailing-list to help here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cormas-dev

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich