On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> Chatting on IRC about Quuve.. We are curious about the
> look-like-desktop-application screenshot of Quuve.
> Is the screenshot from a web application or a Dekstop one? Based on Pharo?

It's a desktop screenshot of multiple quuve. Quuve is web-based.
However...if you take a look to the picture on the bottom-right (charts on
the left and a table with inline-edit on the right), that is ONE quuve
app/browser (note the upper menu is the same for both). This is because
Quuve supports dual workspace and each workspace multiple tabs :)

Is it clear?

We will be writing some paragraphs about the technical details.... hope
soon.

Best,

--
Mariano