> On 04 Apr 2015, at 09:14, Peter Uhnák <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've been using using ThemeIcons>>createIconMethodsFromFile:directory: method
> to create my own icons, however there are some reported problems
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/15277/some-icons-from-ThemeIcons-are-broken
> <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/15277/some-icons-from-ThemeIcons-are-broken>
>  with the code it generates.
this is the right way and issue 15277 does not have anything to do with it.

> My questions are:
> 1) what exactly is the problem with the generated code?
none.

> 2) what would then be the correct way to generate it?
as pointed.

> Glamorous (Moose) icons seem to use different format (using byte array
> instead of Base64), but I do not see any code that would generate those
> methods.
their fault, not ours :)

and more in deep: there is obviously several ways to do this, and none of them
are incorrect. The way provided in ThemeIcons is the way that consumes less
space (in sources) I could find… At the end, you have to provide a bitmap, the
difference is how to encode them, so is just a different way of encoding the
same information.

cheers,
Esteban