On 07/04/15 10:28, Yuriy Tymchuk wrote:
if I want to create a site/blog in pharo… What do I use? I know that there is
Pier,
but when you check its webpage, the last update is in 2011.
>Pharo website is built with Marina, but when I check the repo,
>the last commit was done by me and it was 2 month ago.
>Will Marina continue to evolve? And is anyone else using Marina?

Pier is on CI, and just works. Once in a while something breaks
and then we fix it. The PierAddons are also on ci, but are less
used. Diego published how to use Bootstrap with Pier on the
mailing list. That post might be hard to understand, Pier is
very elegant but complex.

Stephan