Well, this is exactly what I needed,
Great examples too, HTML and LaTeX format tried and worked fine.

PS: Pharo didn't know PRCocoonConfiguration class at first (bad version
of Pillar I guess), but this version of Pillar loaded into pharo helped.
Gofer new
    smalltalkhubUser: 'Pier' project: 'Pillar';
    configuration;
    load.
(Smalltalk globals at: #ConfigurationOfPillar) load.

thanks a lot for your help! :-)