Hello,

We don’t lose all keystroke events, but they are replaced by keydown events.

Merwan

De : Nicolai Hess
Envoyé : ‎lundi‎ ‎20‎ ‎avril‎ ‎2015 ‎09‎:‎36
À : Any question about pharo is welcome; Esteban Lorenzano

Hello,

Thanks for your answers ! I have multiple remarks here :

1) I know that SDL2 should not be used "as is" in Pharo and I should use
OSWindow instead, that's why I won't use SDL2 directly anymore.

On windows there is currently an issue if you use OSWindow instead of directly
use SDL.

If you create a window with OSWindow, (like in the SDL2Example>>osWindow) you
will loose all "keystroke" events in the main pharo window.

I don't know yet why this happens.

nicolai