Hi Uko

I've just tried with your last changes, but I get the same error: "Error:
Could not find accessor for variable named "aModuleName" in
NativeBoost>>#loadModule:"

This is the stack trace for your information:

NBFFICallout>>loaderForArgNamed:
NBFFICallout>>loaderForArgNamed:indirectIndex:
NBFFICallout>>argName:indirectIndex:type:ptrArity:
NBFnSpecParser>>parseArgument
NBFnSpecParser>>parseArguments
NBFnSpecParser>>parseAnonFunction:
NBFFICallout>>anonSpec:
[ :t3 |
t3
useEmitCall;
callType: conv;
sender: context;
parseOptions: options;
anonSpec: t1;
generate: t2 ] in NBFFICalloutAPI>>function:emit:
[ t6 := t1 value: (self newForMethod: t3) ] in NBFFICallout
class(NBNativeCodeGen class)>>generateCode:andRetry:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
NBRecursionDetect class>>in:during:
NBFFICallout class(NBNativeCodeGen class)>>generateCode:andRetry:
NBFFICallout class(NBNativeCodeGen class)>>handleFailureIn:nativeCode:
NBFFICalloutAPI>>function:emit:
NativeBoostMac32(NativeBoost)>>loadModule:
CairoLibraryLoader class>>loadCairoLibrary
CairoLibraryLoader class>>getLibraryHandle
AthensCairoSurface class>>nbLibraryNameOrHandle
AthensCairoSurface class(Object)>>nbCall:
AthensCairoSurface class>>primImage:width:height:
AthensCairoSurface class>>extent:format:
AthensCairoSurface class>>extent:
TRCanvas>>initialize
TRCanvas class(Behavior)>>new
RTView>>initialize
RTView class(Behavior)>>new
R3View>>initialize
R3View class(Behavior)>>new
Roassal3DModel>>initialize
Roassal3DModel class(Behavior)>>new
Roassal3DModel class(ComposableModel class)>>owner:
CityBrowser(ComposableModel)>>instantiate:
CityBrowser>>initializeWidgets
CityBrowser(ComposableModel)>>initialize
CityBrowser class(Behavior)>>new
CityBrowser class(ComposableModel class)>>owner:
VidiBrowser(ComposableModel)>>instantiate:
VidiBrowser>>initializeWidgets
VidiBrowser(ComposableModel)>>initialize
VidiBrowser>>initialize
VidiBrowser class(Behavior)>>new
ReModel>>vidi
VidiSession>>openVidi
[ (VidiSessionManager default newSessionOnPackages: packages) openVidi ] in
VidiSessionPackagesSelect>>nextAction
[
self value.
Processor terminateActive ] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

Thank you.