Hi,

I cleaned up and released some demo code I put together for a Smalltalk user
group meeting. The code was extracted from a project I’ve been working on. It
also uses Magritte3, Voyage, and ZincSSO, but that’s too many pieces to include
in the web-app-stack name

I was working in Pharo3, so I took the opportunity to upgrade to Pharo4. I had
no problems with Pharo4 itself, but I had some minor issues with the updated
Teapot and VoyageMongo versions:

- VoyageMongo - <mongoContainer> pragma is now expected on class-side, not the
instance-side
- Teapot - To read/parse template files on each request (which is convenient
during development) I had intercepted an internal API. This API changed
slightly, which needed a simple fix, but it was hard to find

I also decided to use a “git” repository. This turned out to be one of the
hardest parts, but I think it was worth the effort.

To try TMM, follow the instructions at:
     https://github.com/yannij/TMM

Enhancements are welcome, but I don’t quite know how this git workflow will pan
out. I’ve already got a few changes to port over:
- a more integrated file upload example
- an email/passwordHash stored in the User object in mongo.
What would be good is to publish to MC and mirror to git. Esteban has a script that should be published to do that automatically. For me I will not try to use Git before there is a real effort to hide its complexities. So right now this is MC or nothing. I'm sorry but I do not have the energy to fight with all the mess that
can happen between git and MC and git alone.

Stef

—
Yanni