At least in my Image they do. I send you an screenshot.

Cheers,

Offray

El 04/05/15 a las 01:48, Esteban Lorenzano escribió:

On 04 May 2015, at 03:00, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <off...@riseup.net
<mailto:off...@riseup.net>> wrote:

+1 to Sven and Norbert. I will integrate them to my app. By the way the
smallPrintItIcon and the smallDoItIcon look pretty similar, so some kind of
change would be nice.

they don’t:

maybe you are mistaken the images?

Good work,