Hi,

I just noticed that with today's pharo5 image the inspector breaks if
Woden-Roassal is in the image.
The reason is that there is a recursive call to String>>#findAnySubStr:
startingAt: . This is caused by the deprecation of such method then defined as
String>>#findAnySubstring:  startingAt: .
The first call gets the  String>>#findAnySubStr:  startingAt: which gives the
warning and calls ByteString>>#findAnySubstring:  startingAt: (in Woden-Roassal
package) which calls String>>#findAnySubStr:  startingAt: and so on.

Now my question is, do you plan on moving Woden to Pharo5?

Sorry to bother you all the time.

Cheers,
Nicolas