Thanks for your answer ronnie, I did not manage to do it with node orientation,
can you please be more specific  ?

De : Ronie Salgado
Envoyé : ‎mardi‎ ‎12‎ ‎mai‎ ‎2015 ‎09‎:‎44
À : Any question about pharo is welcome

Hello Merwan,

Currently is not possible because the only way to represent rotations is to use
a matrix. I have to add support for quaternions, which gives me an opportunity
to also add Euler angles.
When I add support for Euler angles, you wil be able to do what you want easily.

Currently, you have to use node orientation: (WDMatrix3 xrot: angle) to achieve
what you are trying to do.

Greetings,
Ronie

Hello everyone,

I am currently making a little demo with woden and I would like to rotate a
cube, not from the relative referential but from the absolute one ( rotate X
always rotate in the same direction even if I previously have rotated Y ).

What currently happens is that when I rotate the cube, the referential rotates
as well...

Does anyone know how to counter this ?

Thanks

Merwan