Hi Sean,

You can use AnonymousClassInstaller instead of PharoClassInstaller.
We should improve it because it has limitations: the environment is not used
and you won’t be able to change the slots or the superclass after creation.

AnonymousClassInstaller make: [ :builder |
        builder
                superclass: Object;
                name: #AClassForTesting ].

Camille