Messing around, I've gotten the impression that Morphic doesn't really have
the concept of a window manager. I've even played with the "Tiling Window
Manager", but it isn't really a *manager* in the usual sense, it's more of
a collection of shortcuts for manually resizing windows.

Without having dove into the implementation yet, it feels like Morphic is
more a system where each window paints itself where it wants to be, and
there isn't a centralized controller or manager of windows. Is that
accurate?