HI Offray,

I gave it a quick bash and come up with the following code. It's just a
prototype and could be greatly simplified.

- MCVersionInfo ancestors for whatever reason returned empty array down the
line (so its cut off at the end), but I didn't investigate the problem
- edge building and possibly ancestor retrieval could be simplified with
builders; I think RTMondrian has methods for it but can't remember exactly
(agilevisualization mentioned RTGraphBuilder but that has been removed to
my knowledge)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mc := MCSmalltalkhubRepository allInstances detect: [ :m | m project =
'Roassal2' ].

root := mc versionInfoFromFileNamed: mc readableFileNames first.

family := Set new.
retriever := nil.
retriever := [ :child |
family add: child.
child ancestors do: [ :a | retriever value: a ]
].
retriever value: root.
obs := family asGroup.

v := RTView new.
es := RTEllipse new size: 15; color: Color blue; elementsOn: obs.
v addAll: es.

edges := RTEdge
buildEdgesFromObjects: obs
from: #yourself
toAll: #ancestors
using: (RTArrowedLine new withShorterDistanceAttachPoint; color: Color red)
scope: es.
v addAll: edges.

es @ RTDraggable.
es @ (RTLabelled new text: [ :m | m nameWithout: 'Roassal2' ]).