Hi Liang,

I like that adding Annos don't make the package with the code I'm annotating
dirty.

How do I move Annos from one image to another?

The help is in Chinese, is there anything there that a person would need
that they couldn't figure out from reading hte code?  I found the
AnnoEditor, which seems nice.

Have you put this up on smalltalkhub yet?

Thanks for sharing

Paul

BingLiang wrote