stepharo wrote
> storeOn: is old because it will not handle cycles and other.
> So I would simply use Ston.

I agree. I ran into two problems right away - internal references are not
maintained and it's easy to hit the literal array limit. However, my use
case is saving data in Pharo and loading it into Amber, and right now
amber-ston is not in a usable state. So, #storeOn: has the unique advantage
of saving as Smalltalk source code, and therefore requiring no external
library support. So it's useful in simple cases/models where one won't hit
those limits

-----
Cheers,
Sean