Hi all,

All this week we have been doing a workshop on data visualization using Pharo and Roassal on Grafoscopio. It started on last Monday and will end on next Saturday. Details are on [1][2]. The experience so far has been really gratifying and enjoyable. Newbies (with no background on programming and/or Smalltalk) liked the language, the Roassal capabilities and galleries and the inclusion of GT-Tools help a lot with code learning and exploration. I was planing to announce this before the event, but I had a really busy week and even I planned to aski for help with bugs or other questions, but so far we had only minor glitches.

[1] http://mutabit.com/dataweek
[2] https://twitter.com/hashtag/DataWeekCo?src=hash

So, thank all the community once more for your awesome work. Now that Alexandre and others talk about "the blues" because of absences on GitHub or SO, it important to talk about this small, significant and even life changing experience that happens on next door, thanks to what you have make possible. Let's not forget that.

Cheers,

Offray

Ps: I will follow this thread with some questions that rose on the workshop. I was thinking on asking the participants to share their questions on SO, so may be is time to do it... We will see tomorrow.