Hi Paul
Have you considered setting them up as a 'view only' RFB user and let them
have at least one computer attach with a big monitior?

The problem is that when I press on a keynote, it takes 4 seconds so that they see it :)

  I know its possible using the RFB package.

Or the reverse where the Pharo image is on one of their machines, many of
them are view only, and you are the RFB user controlling it remotely? I
wonder how many RFB connections are too many for one image.

Or alternately use freenx or xpra to achieve the same?

stepharo wrote
Hi

we are giving some skype lectures to cameron students with damien.
A fun experience, because the network is so bad that I cannot demo Pharo
interactively.
But I'm learning from it.

Stef