Hello All :)

I am a newbie in Pharo and have started to build my first application i.e.
an offline text search application namely searchQuick. You all are welcome
to fork the code (https://github.com/jig08/sQuick_new) , try the infancy
application and send in suggestions.
Currently, I have built the basic structure of the application using Morphs
and have a lot to cover on the GUI part.
sQ basically returns the list of file titles from the pre-loaded text files
present in the resource folder when a string is searched for.
I plan to build an accordion widget (https://jqueryui.com/accordion/) or
something similiar to view the results. I seek help on the implementation of
this part.
Looking forward to a positive response.

Regards
Jigyasa