Hi thierry

mark will arriv at Lille saturday for a month. He is working with
Camille on a new tree pattern matching algorithm

A generic algorithm or one tied to the RB AST?
A generic algo.
We will talk with Camille monday

because we lost energy on RB matcher.

What was your analysis?

JC did his Phd on code transformation and with anne they try to really document
how the unification works in RB and ... after tears and pain they gave up.

So we really want to see if we cannot do something better.

Thanks,

Thierry

Stef