Once we will get TxText we will really invest into nice rendering. Now nothing prevents someone to push to have comments better rendered
based on kasper

Stef

Le 27/7/15 10:09, Peter Uhnák a écrit :
I think that we would need some better support for text rendering for Pillar to be usable inside Pharo --- that's reason why I gave up on this long ago and am still using html (and js) for myself... and also because of clickable links.

Kasper Østerbye did this some time ago

​(original thread http://forum.world.st/Class-comments-rendered-in-Nautilus-through-Pillar-td4819726.html )

However I have no idea what is the current state of it (Pillar repository shows only a single commit from April).

Ideally I want full html+css renderer, but that is hard.

Peter