Paul DeBruicker wrote

> Uko2 wrote
>>> On 31 Jul 2015, at 16:00, Paul DeBruicker <

>> pdebruic@

>> > wrote:
>>>
>>> It seems like its not testing for the right conditions any more and
>>> therefore not finding any messages that are implemented but not sent.
>>>

>>> I think this and the problem I was having the other day is from removing
>>> the use of the RBSmallLintContext class from checking criitcs issues.
>>> Why did you decide to do that?
>>

>> This happened during case 15724[1]. Shouldn’t be hard to fix but requires
>> tests.
>>

>>  [1]: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/15724/
> Thanks for the pointer to the bug.  I'll take a look.

Backporting the changes from 15724 from Pharo 5 to Pharo 4 does not fix the
bug.  The rule still finds no results, even on a package with one class and
one method.  I've uploaded a slice that does fix the bug and includes a fix
you may want to consider incorporating in Pharo 5.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16081/Fix-RBImplementedButNotSent-rule-to-return-a-collection-of-methods-that-are-implemented-but-not-sent-in-Pharo-4

The slice is in the pharo 4 inbox