Marcus,

I have no answers to your questions, but it seems like you expect the URL parameters in a specified order. I am nat sure this is a good idea at all. So independent on why the order of the parameters is changed and by whom: you shouldn't rely on it.

Sure, this doesn't really help to understand or fix the problem at hand. But there should be no problem if you handled parameters by name rather than their order.

Are you sure the order of parameters is changed by Teapot?

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuc...@objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1