Yes, this is what I realized when looking at your code in Tabular.

This is a good basis to build upon. I started adding some versions to
http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/Tabular.html

mainly adding comments and grouping method into protocols.

Your test cases are useful.

May I ask you to add some comment to the exporters subpackage?

Hannes