> What about
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/deepIntoPharo/index.html
>
> p. 163 depending on a project without Metacello description
> p. 164, depending on a project with a Metacello configuration

Thank you, Hannes, it's very useful.

are you implying that there is no expression of dependencies and that in
> addition it depend on a different XML Parser/Writer than pharoExtras ones?

No, Stef, it just means that I somehow missed all the Metacello progress.
Which is definitely a shame on me.

The Tabular project needs a XMLWriter class. I assume the regular
> pharoExtras is fine. I do not know.

Yes, it is. I just have loaded one from catalog.

I added the dependencies to PharoExtras/XMLWriter and XMLParser.
> Now it should work. I created the new 0.2 release with the required
> dependencies.

It's very good and this is exactly what I have asked about - thank you very
much!

By the way, I used Versionner to create the configuration. I don't know if
> there is a documentation but there is a video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRJDuWL-Q0

Thank you for this video, too.
I definitely should upgrade my Pharo skills to contemporary situation - I
stuck somewhere in 2.8 at pre-metacello times.