Just a small note:you can integrate GT tools as presentations in Spec now using
a GlamourPresentationModel, so it seems that what you want to do should be
easy.

The GlamourPresentationModel is currently in my Playground repository on
Smalltalkhub. (
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~jfabry/Playground/packages/Spec-Glamour ) There is
also an example UI called GlamourPMExample that shows how to use it.

> On Aug 22, 2015, at 07:44, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <off...@riseup.net>
> wrote:
>
> Ps: I'm planning to use your Spec tutorials to rewrite the interface for my
> Grafoscopio project trying to mix Spec and GT Tools, as soon as I have time
> again, so thanks for writing it.

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile