OK, thanks for your answers :)

On 24/08/15 17:37, Guillaume Larcheveque wrote:
you can also define your code in a class in the #initialize method (class
side)

I know there was/is a way in Monticello itself, but I think it was never
widely used. I think most common solution is to use #postLoadDoIt: at
different levels (packages, groups, whole project, etc) of Metacello. But
yeah, you need a Metacello conf for that.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Julien Delplanque <jul...@tamere.eu>