Ferlicot D. Cyril <cyril.ferli...@gmail.com> writes:

> I finished 5 months of internship into the RMoD team. I worked on Pillar
> and I am glad to announce the version 1.0.0!
> You can find an updated documentation of this version here :
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastBuild/artifact/book-result/PillarChap/.

Cyril has been a great student. His contributions to Pillar are all
important.

Now that Pillar 1.0.0 is released, we should try to move to PetitPillar
(done at 90%). There might be some compatibility problems with existing
documents but the great test suite (2100 tests covering 94% of the code)
should limit them. The TODO list is now much larger but I guess that's a
good sign: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar.

Please contribute!

--
Damien Cassou