Le 11 septembre 2015 15:33, Alexandre Bergel <alexandre.ber...@me.com> a
écrit :

> [ answer in the mailing list since it may interest other ]
>
> Another problem would be the synchronization between the image and the
> source code stored on disk. For example, I should never do a git pull
> within a xterm command, because the image will not be sync.

No, this is not an issue. By design, the state of your code in your image
is not kept in sync with a repository; you can be n versions behind the
latest in the repository, if you like. This is the case with Smalltalkhub.
A pull in git only amounts to a more extensive refresh in a Smalltalkhub
repository.

Thierry