Usman,

Off topic --- I don't read all of the pharo posts on both pharo lists, but if you put Metacello in the subject, I have an email filter that alerts me and I read those (more often:) ...

What you are getting with record is what would be loaded in the image, so my guess is that in Pharo4.0 there are equivalent or later versions of all the packages that would be loaded ...

If you are interested in seeing all of the packages that would be loaded (without regard to packages already loaded in image) you can do the following:

  ((ConfigurationOfGlamour project version: #stable)
    ignoreImage: true)
    record loadDirective

Dale