Hi,

I just noticed that in the most recent version of Pillar, the instvar #embedded
was removed from PRReference
This breaks Pier… though right before this change I could make Pier3 work with
Pillar just fine.

The embedded var is used to specify that component references are to be
embedded in the page. There are more components than Figures in Pier.

I am just trying to use and work with Pier3 for Seaside book and website, so it
would be great if you can consider adding the embedded variable again.

thanks guys!
Johan

ps: email me directly, since I might miss replies via the mailinglist.