Hi,

I'm living more and more inside Pharo, and as an experiment I would like to use plan board to plan an event. For that my idea is to build the event in plan board and export it in several formats:

- Json exportation to import the plan info in our website (powered by web2py: http://web2py.com ), so this is the most important part
- SVG (I think this is supported right now).

I tried to create new instance of the plan board but I'm missing something from the syntax on how to proceed. So I started to modify exampleFour and create my own exampleDataweek (the event is called data week, look at [2] for details, about the previous version) and you now I can get something like this:

[2] http://mutabit.com/dataweek/

So I would like to extend Stephan's example for Json exporting. Here are some questions:

1. How I create an instance of a plan board instead of a new class side example? 2. In the instance I would like to send the message "columns" and I imagine I will get all column data, including the "position" which is the start and end time of each session/event on each day. Am I right? 3. Once I have this, I imagine will be possible to use Ston to export this objects info to Json and teach my website how to read this information and show it properly in our activities calendar.

Any pointer on how to start will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Offray