On 15-09-15 14:55, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to the Stephan's advices,  I'm making progress in my small
planning application and hopefully today I will have a working
prototype. Now I would like to add some properties to the PlanColumn
class, one of them is a long description of what the day is gonna be
about. I can fill it using TextEntreDialogWindow, as in Stephan's code
but I would like to have a more apt widget for long text. Unfortunately
I can't find it by myself. Any pointers to where is it? How can I create
a widget for a long text entry?

There are several rubric examples that might help you.
Please note that I am making some improvements to the PlanBoard code
that might be useful for your application.

Stephan