--- Begin Message ---
Hello Pharo Hackers,

i am working my way through the wonderful pharocast videos
and came across a video about UI building with polymorph.
In this video a class UITheme ist used. Looking around in the
system browser of Pharo 4.0 i can not find this class. Is this
class renamed or is some other class used for this purpose
now?

I am working on a dvd database and a connection to the
sqlite database is working with read and write access. I now
need a GUI for my Application. I am thinking about documenting
my steps. Maybe ot could help others finding there way.

Yours sincerely,
Fabian

--- End Message ---