> I can see navigating, visualization and querying. But what about adding,
> editing and removing objects? Is GT the wrong tool for this aspect?

No, Glamour offer ways to easily build an UI. My advice is to not focus too
much on the UI aspect at the beginning of your project. The reason is that the
UI is very fragile during the inception of a project: UI changes quickly and
are time-consuming to produce.

> I am not clear on the class-model. Information or pointers to documentation
> would be great.

What I meant is the following. If you have a data base table that has the
following column titles:
name,parent,age,location,country

Then maybe you can define a class Person, with one instance variable to a
parent, another for a location. You can have a class City with a name and the
country in which the city is.
This is what I meant by having a class model.
Once you have this, all the machinery is nearly free.

Cheers
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu