Which is a pain as when I copy/paste a shell script full of those, I won't
do that.

Is this also doing the same thing in blocks like:

[[[label=.bashrc|caption=Ajouts à .bashrc|language=bash

${SOMEVAR:-}

]]]

I am not gonna escape those things as what happens is copy/pasting code.
That there are no such directives in Markdiwn is what makes it nice to use
and hassle free.

I would escape your directives and leave the core of the text alone.

Well, what do you think?

Phil