Stephan Eggermont <step...@stack.nl> writes:

> On 01-10-15 10:05, Peter Uhnak wrote:
>> In Jenkins you specify configuration matrix (versions of pharo versus type
>> (development, stable, ...)).. So it will run development for all versions,
>> even pharo 30 (which is now permanently broken)
>
> Shouldn't #'development' for Pharo3.x then point to #'stable'?
> There is no development, there could be bugfixes.
>
> The matrix indeed assumes that you want all combinations,
> while what we actually need for the build is something like
> the Matrix Combinations Plugin
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Matrix+Combinations+Plugin
> I haven't tested the plugin yet.

I don't want the main Pillar job to be marked as having failed for a
platform I don't want to maintain. Please create a new job as you
proposed in another email. Nevertheless, I agree with Marcus that
continuous integration should not be used as an image archive.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill