On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Adam <a...@234.cz> wrote:
> I move the map into github in textual file for completing it before drawing
> it: https://github.com/AdamSadovsky/pharo-family
> - Zinc is now inside
> - More circles can be added. I generalized it under "position", so You can
> change it into something else then "inside image". I dont even know what
> bootstrap is (it has to do something with the loading probably, but why it is
> important to know from this point of view).

Bootstrap refers to work being done to "bootstrap the core" per item 4.5 of...
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30434/PharoVision.pdf

I had a go at breaking a few bootstrap dependencies...
   https://www.mail-archive.com/pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org/msg32799.html
and at times found myself wondering whether the refactored alternative
I was proposing didn't introduce additional dependencies.  It would be
nice to have some view quick view of which packages are at which level
- but revisiting my thoughts, this is probably more low level than
you're aiming at, at the project level.

cheers -ben