Le 10/10/15 12:38, Peter Uhnák a écrit :
I've been experiencing something similar, but I am using older Pharo ( 50287 ) and I wasn't quite able to precisely observe the reason for the error. There the problem was that I deleted a method, but the previously selected method was actually deleted, so there were some selection inconsistencies... (so I just got into the habit of reselecting...)

Thanks this is interesting to spot the problem.

Stef

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu <mailto:hila...@drgeo.eu>> wrote:

    Le 10/10/2015 09:57, stepharo a écrit :
    > Are you sure?
    > Because I code daily with it and I never got this behavior.
    > I will try.
    > Hilaire I can tell you that we worked a lot to improve it.
    >
    > Stef

    This is how I fell it, and apparently other feel the same.
    No doubt a lot of care is put into it, a reliable (or unreliable)
    browser is the first things developpers notice.

    Hilaire

    --
    Dr. Geo
    http://drgeo.eu